All Things Ayurveda
Are you confused about what to eat and how to nourish your body for optimal health? Is a diet filled with constrictions limiting your ability to feel at ease with eating? Are health aliments increasing as you age? You’ve come to the right place to learn how to heal in relationship to food.
Ayurveda is the sister science of yoga. It teaches us how to use food as medicine. What nourishes us in the fall is different than what will nourish us optimally in the spring or winter. Also, as we age our bodies need different types of food to support our transforming vessel.
You may also be here because you are struggling with chronic diseases such as inflammation, auto immune disorders, and/or pain. Much of modern medicine masks symptoms but does not heal at the root cause of the disease. Ayurveda looks at the body as a whole and introduces ways to bring it into optimal harmonization. With shifts in food, herbs, and lifestyle routines we are able to impact the root cause of diseases for changes that last.
Are you ready to dive in and transform your wellness from the inside out?!
- This self-paced course is separated into 6 modules
- Each module builds upon the prior.
- Each module is filled with educational content as well actionable practices to start incorporating into your life right away
- You will learn about using food, herbs, and activity as medicine to heal and optimize your health and wellness!
- You will also receive two 60-minute private coaching calls with Lilly
- Private coaching calls will help you fully integrate these concepts into your daily life for actionable change